PPSEAWA International-Donation and Contribution Program
Sponsors and Contributors to PPSEAWA International provide financial assistance other than through membership dues in order to support the work of PPSEAWA. The program is open to individual members of PPSEAWA as well as non members, businesses and other organizations who support the aims of this organization through their donations.
PPSEAWA is a non-political, not-for-profit section 501(c)3 organization founded in 1928 and accredited to the United Nations through ECOSOC in Category II and to ESCAP, UNICEF and UNESCO.
PPSEAWA is active in:
- Identifying needs and problems of women and children;
- Promoting the status of women and children;
- Furthering education, skills training and literacy programs for all age groups;
- Raising funds and mobilizing local help;
- Working to protect and improve the environment.