The Conference Attendance Fund or CAF was established at the International Council Meeting in Kuala Lumpur in 2016. The purpose of the CAF is to award financial support for attendance at a PPSEAWA International Conference.
Eligibility for the Award
- Any woman over age 21 years, residing and working within the PPSEAWA specific region.
- No more than 2 applications will be received from any one NMO to ensure regional balance.
Responsibility of Award Recipient
- The recipient is responsible for her own travel and visa arrangements to the conference venue.
- The recipient will be expected to report within six months after the conference on the benefits and progress resulting from receiving the fund’s financial support and assistance. This report may appear on the website.
Application and Selection Process
- The application form must be accompanied by a recommendation from a PPSEAWA National Member Organization in good standing, or by a PPSEAWA International Council Member.
- NMO Presidents and International Council members will be reminded to select applicants they wish to recommend.
- Complete application forms must be submitted for approval to the Executive Committee no later than 4 months before the conference start date.