Monday, 27 February, 2017
Professor Kumar spoke on: How to Acquire Peace and Spread It
Some of the points he touched on are –
1. Peace begins with Me -
- How to manage peace within ourselves
- If you cannot achieve peace within yourself then you cannot have peace with anybody else
2. Importance of Home Discipline –
- Nurturing with values instilled at an early age may reduce stress later in life
- Giving in to children’s unnecessary wants just to copy their friends
- Relationship issues in schools and work areas bring stress
- Single mothers experience stress resulting in insecurity in children
3. Our mind is programmed to move away from Peace-
- Our need to acquire more and better things and better lifestyle brings stress which contaminates the mind and takes away your peace.
- We are concerned with beautifying the world and in the process compromise our peace.