Formed in Bangkok in 1959, with Princess Wan Waithayakornas the first President.
PPSEAWA Thailand (PPSEAWAT) hosted the 18th International Conference in Bangkok in 1990. Thailand also hosted the Midterm Council Meeting in Bangkok in 2017.
Two members of PPSEAWA Thailand have served as the International President, Sumalee Chartikavanij, 1988-1994, and Mondhiya Bhangshba, 2019 - present.
PPSEAWAT has the distinction of being granted special consultative status to the United Nations in 2000.
- PPSEAWA's President's Peace Message 14 September, 2022
- PPSEAWA President's Holiday Greetings 12 December, 2021
- PPSEAWA President's Peace Day Message 2021 15 September, 2021
- Asia-Pacific policymakers call for ‘whole-of-society’ response to build back better from crises in the region 29 April, 2021
- Report of 77th Session of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) 26 April, 2021
- International Women's Day Message 2021 8 March, 2021
- COVID-19 Relief Efforts by PPSEAWA Thailand 10 November, 2020
- PPSEAWA Thailand Hosts an Online Safety Workshop for Disabled Youth 30 October, 2020
- PPSEAWA Thailand Commemorates Peace Day and UN's 75th Anniversary in 2020 30 October, 2020
- PPSEAWA Thailand's Projects to Improve the Health of Vulnerable Women 30 October, 2020